The anti-inflammatory diet is just one of the common diets that our team of dietitians have worked with. The aim of this diet is to identify the foods that you are currently eating that are creating inflammation in your body, and provide you with the knowledge and tools to not only remove these from your diet but also substitute with food options that protect your body against inflammation.
This diet was developed due to the many conditions that are associated with inflammation: autoimmune disorders, diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, to name a few. Additionally, we find that a typical diet in Australia contains many foods which promote inflammation and is often low in foods known to protect against inflammation.
The good news is that we can help guide you to make the dietary changes required to lower inflammation in your body. This can help with reducing progression of diseases, reduce pain and improve longevity and overall health.
Keen to reduce the inflammatory potential of your diet? This anti-inflammatory diet package is for you!
Our Dietitian can identify sources of inflammation in your diet and guide you in reducing your food intake’s inflammatory potential.
What’s included in the Anti-Inflammatory Diet Package?
- 3 one-on-one sessions with an Accredited Practising Dietitian. This is made up of an initial consult of 1 hour, followed by 2 x 30 minute reviews*
- Evidenced-based advice and ongoing support with making dietary change
- Advice on whether supplements are suitable
- Resources which include shopping lists, recipes and example meal plans
- Email support with your dietitian
*We offer telehealth consults (video or telephone).
Who is this package suitable for?
- Anyone with an autoimmune condition
- Those with conditions of chronic inflammation
- Individuals with joint inflammation, for example rheumatoid arthritis
- Those with acute injuries, as an anti-inflammatory diet can help reduce your recovery time
- Anyone wanting to improve their overall health and improve longevity
How much does this diet package cost?
- $250 for 3 sessions
- Private health rebates available.
Find out more about our dietetics team by visiting our Meet the Team page!